Welcome to the online additional information site for Computing for Comparative Microbial Genomics, David W. Ussery, Trudy Wassenaar, Stefano Borini, ISBN: 978-1-84800-254-8
Topics and Features of the book include:
- Introductory chapters for various scientific fields, so to provide an even level of knowledge for all the readers.
- Genome sequences, RNA sequences (transcriptomics), proteomics and regulation of gene expression
- Basic methods to compare genomes and visualize the results for easy interpretation
- Microbial communities and raw sequence analysis from ecosystems
- Introduces a powerful method of visualization for sequence properties: the atlas.
- Offers numerous helpful examples throughout
- Focuses on the use and interpretation of publicly available web tools